Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Neighborhood Party.




Since our new subdivision only has 8 families in it so far, we decided to host a Christmas Party to get to know each other better. I only took a couple pix in the preliminary stages, I meant to do more later, but forgot. This is the refreshment table before we put out the eggnog, hot spinach dip, little smokies (cocktail sausages in a BBQ sauce), and a veggie tray. I love decorating for parties, and displaying food. It's fun for me. I like to have lots of time to fuss with it. Everything for the party was homemade. So in the pictures, you can see shrimp cocktail with crackers, sugar and spice nuts, and all the candies I talked about making earlier: fudge, penuche, caramel fudge, Hershey clouds, and truffles. It turned out well--we had 5 families there, and we had fun talking and playing games.

1 comments:

Jenni said...

I need to get some recipes from you because all that food looks amazing.