Thursday, April 14, 2011

Baking Day with My Mama






My mom and I had a baking day during spring break mainly to get ready for my brother, Dione's homecoming. He will be speaking in church this week, and we'll have lotsa mouths to feed. Here's the rundown of what we made in one day: -4 loaves of bread -a pan of chick rolls (for the kids) -a pan of cinnamon roll bunnies (for the kids also) -8 dozen pumpkin cream cheese muffins -3--9x13 apple cakes -1 dozen apple cupcakes -5 large cheesecakes and 2 little gluten free cheesecakes -several dozen frosted sugar cookies. WHEW!! It sure smelled good in there!! It was fun, and we were able to accomplish so much because Kirsten, my 12 year old sis, played with my kids. I think that's the most baking I've ever done in one day!! Hopefully it will take care of breakfast and dessert for all the guests this weekend.

0 comments: