Sunday, June 5, 2011

Permament Marker+Piano+18 month old= Disaster



Oh my gosh!!! I seriously about died when I walked into the office and saw this. It was way too quiet for way too long, so I went looking for my little monkey to see what he could be up to. I never could've guessed he had found a permanent marker, an open piano, and an open office door all at once. I gave a little scream that startled him, and then snatched that darn marker! AAAHHH!! I ran for a magic eraser, but found that I had used mine up, so Ty ran to Kings, the closest store to us, and after an hour of scrubbing, it was as good as new (which is a darn good thing, since we're only borrowing it from my mom!!). Did I also mention that he ruined his clothes and that the marker took 2 weeks to wear off his skin?! Little stink-bug!

0 comments: