Saturday, August 23, 2008

Florida Friends!!


THE PROWS FAMILY WAS HERE!!

Yay! Someone from Florida actually came like they said they would to visit us (you know how it is--"ya, we'll let you know if we get out to Idaho--okay, you're always welcome to stay with us--we fly free, so there's no reason not to come--ya, we'll have to get together soon"--and then good intentions and years go passing by).

Well, it was so fun and it reminded me how much I miss all of you! And there's just something different about being face to face, and hearing their voice, remembering their mannerisms, and watching them laugh. It's nice that someone knows that we still exist--that we didn't fall off the planet. It's just fun to show people your own world. (Though you'll have to excuse the part of my world where I got caught on camera in PJ's with bed-head hair and no makeup!)

We didn't do anything fancy, just talked and enjoyed each other. We went out and visited my family--Carmelite and Dione were ecstatic, to say the least! Fun times, but like always, it all ended too soon.

1 comments:

Rural Dee said...

Well, hello!!!! Can I be the first to say that you did NOT fall off the face of the planet, I still think of you every day and miss you being our neighbors. Jeff found your blog and I am so excited that we can finally keep tabs on you. Your little world looks great! We wish we really could visit you, but alas, we do not fly free. ;) Keep in touch!