Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Locks of Love

Marissa and I decided to cut our hair and donate it to locks of love. It is an organization that will take your hair and turn it into a wig for people who get sick and lose their hair. You have to cut at least 10 inches. We both did just barely 10. I think whoever gets Marissa's hair is going to be lucky--her hair is the perfect shade of coveted platinum blonde, plus it's super thick, wire straight, and coarse. Mine was layered, so it wasn't nearly as good. Oh, well. We both like our hair for a fun change. I cut bangs--they've been a big adjustment since I haven't had them for almost 10 years (that makes me feel old!!). I forgot to take pix of it, but I'm sure you'll see our new do's in subsequent posts.

1 comments:

B. Surfer said...

Don't hold out on us! What does your hair look like with 10!!! inches missing?! WOW! Good job guys!