Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Pinky-pie is loved.






I think our cat, Pinky-pie is one of the most loved and best cared for animals in the world. Marissa is constantly holding her, playing with her, feeding her, and worrying about her. And Pink eats it all up!! She's one lucky kitty. She has more than quadrupled her size since we got her. She is getting huge!! Chandler loves her a lot too, which is good since he used to have quite a complex about animals. He is not a single bit scared of her any more. She has been the funnest pet we've had. she's snuggly and purrs like a well-oiled motor. Yup, we all love her. Don't tell anyone I said it, but she's almost like a member of the family...I can't believe I said that out loud. I've always been kinda a pet critic, I guess. But I will say even though we love her, she stays OUTSIDE--see, I'm not a fanatic yet.

0 comments: