Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Cookbook Is Now For Sale

I've now had several requests to buy cookbooks. My mom and I really weren't planning on selling them, (we've only been giving them out as gifts to friends and family) but so many people have heard about them and either wanted one for themselves or have used them and now want to give them out as gifts, that we've decided to make them public. Since I'm having a baby in less than 36 hours, and my mom is going to be caring for me and my family, my brother has volunteered to handle the sales. We only have about 50 books left, but have contacted our publisher, and have set up to publish more if there is the demand for it. The cost is $20 per book plus $5 shipping per book.

So, if you want a book, there are 2 options:

1--Mail a check for $25 per book to :
Damon Jentzsch
575 Sunset Street
St. Anthony, Idaho 83445
(make sure you specify a shipping address)

-OR-

2--E-mail my brother and he'll send you an invoice through paypal, so you can pay securely online.
damonj2@gmail.com

3 comments:

Stephanie Black said...

Hi Kyla,
I'm such a sucker for cookbooks! I'm always looking for something new to fix my feeling of being a bad cook. I'd love to have one of yours, so I'll try to be quick and send my order in. In the meantime, good luck with having baby #3. I hope all goes well! I'll be looking for a new post on your blog of the baby. Good luck!

Katie said...

We'll be thinking about you and the baby and sending comfortable, speedy and safe thoughts your way!!:)

B. Surfer said...

OOH! You're scheduled>! Fantastic! Hope everything goes smoothly.