Monday, September 1, 2008

Potty Training--Whoopie!! I'm a big boy now!






I know--it's about time Chandler was potty trained. He turned 3 in May, after all. But after the first week of him doing AWESOME, I'd say there's a lot to waiting till they are a little older. These are a few reasons:
1- bigger bladder (don't have to go as often, and can hold it longer)
2- better communcation (he can tell me he needs to go, and I can explain things to him better)
3- more coordinated (step up on the stool, hold the wee-wee down, wash hands, not fall in toilet)
4- can dress/undress better (pull pants and undies up and down)
Ya know, as long as they can do it all before kindergarten, who really cares if they're 18 months old and potty-trained?
I came home last Tuesday evening with pullups and put one on Chandler. Within 10 minutes, he announced he needed to go, and he did. I thought, surely this can't be THAT easy, but the next day we went and bought "Cars" and glow-in-the-dartk undies and he only had 2 accidents. He has made all but one poo-poo's in the potty. Even during camping this week, when we thought pullups would be more wise, he refused to ever use them. He would rather stand out in the snow to "peep" (he says peep and poop). In fact, he thought "peeping" outside and not in the toilet was soooo fun--he is such a boy!! First thing in the morning, before anything else, we hear him run and go potty before he has even taken his pullup off from the night. He has also held it really well, when needed.
I don't really care for potty training (at all!!) but I'm optimistic about the whole thing now--so I hope Chandler keeps progressing this well.

6 comments:

B. Surfer said...

Congratulations!! I'm a fan of waiting til they're older too.. Nice work!

Shaunna said...

So I keep trying Kai and he is definitly not ready. Glad to hear your experience is so easy. That is how Brinlee was. So we will just wait a few more months with Kai and try again.

Unknown said...

Grandma says! Congratulations!

Cyndee Bodily said...

I bet he even stayed dry through the night... Megan was a breeze too. I had to wait until she was nearly three also.

Alec said...

I would love to take your son lean him back and then take hold of his smooth little boy penis and lick his penis head to see if he can react to my tongues sensation then I will squeeze his penis head and squeeze his testicals to see if he can handle pressure and if he can also provide me with some of his sweet and gooey little boy precum and he provided a really big blob on his smooth pubescent little boy penis head then I licked his penis head off then I gently pulled your son off the toilet and laid him down on the ground and I said to him you have the cutest little boy bum I have ever seen on any little boy then I knelt down and started rubbing his really cute and smooth little boy bum cheeks then I pulled his bum cheeks apart and then I covered his mouth and I said you are going to feel this then I saw a tear running down his eyes then I jammed my penis into his cute little boy bum and I listened to him scream while I was moving my hips up and down really fast then I said it’s ok just relax then I said you are going to make me shoot my load up your cute little boy bum then I shot my load then I pulled out and then I rolled him over and then he asked me why did you rape me? I said because you’re so sweet and smooth and I love when little boy bums are super tight then he said you know you’re penis was really big to fit into my bum. Then I opened his little boy legs and then wrapped my lips around his penis and started sucking on his penis and he started moaning loudly and then he suddenly started exploding his sweet and gooey little boy cum into my mouth and I swallowed every last drop of his sweet little boy cream then I gently opened up his mouth and pushed my penis into his mouth and I exploded my cum into his mouth then he started gagging and my cum was oozing out from his mouth but he started to get the hang of sucking and swallowing then I gently laid him down and started licking his face off and then jerked his penis off again and I gently started stroking his smooth little boy stomach and then he started to explode and he had his sweet and gooey little boy cum on his smooth little boy penis and on his smooth little boy stomach then I licked his penis head off and licked his smooth little boy stomach and slurping his sweet and gooey little boy cum off his smooth little boy stomach until their was no more sweet warm and gooey little boy cum left to slurp up then I started sucking and licking his bum hole cleaning him up then I left

Anonymous said...

I want to rape a little boy hard in the asshole if anyone has a little boy message my wicker




Kidlover94