Saturday, March 28, 2009

Introducing Miss MHS






Every year at the high school, there is a pageant called Miss MHS. I had a hard time getting great pix, cuz I'm still learning how to use my camera in the dark, etc. BUT, I'm pleased to announce that my sister, Carmelite, won!! It was so exciting. I went over early and did her hair. She did a cute, fun skit for her talent, and did good on her question, and looked fabulous in her evening gown. I think she really deserved the win--she did so good. She got a bunch of prizes (including a tanning package--LOL) and a $500 scholarship for college. A side note--She also recently got into BYU-Idaho and got a half-tuition scholarship from them! She also got voted by the contestants to be Miss Congeniality of the Pageant too!! Talk about taking it all the way!!

1 comments:

Malia Carter said...

wow thats so fun! cangrats carmelite!!