Saturday, March 28, 2009

Missy had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb...







Well, she wishes it were hers anyway. My grandpa adopted two little bum lambs (orphans) and wanted the grandkids to come over and see them and feed them. My animal lover, Marissa, begged every day for a week. She wants to be a veteranarian when she gets older. She has such a passion, love, and talent for animals. We went with the other grandkids on Ty's mom's birthday. All of the kids but Marissa were apprehensive. She just picked one right up and held it, and that little lamb just snuggled in on her shoulder. Then she let it suck on her finger, and then fed it a bottle. She is so fun to watch, and those little lambs are less than a week old--they're adorable. Can I just also say that I love and adore my grandpa?! He is so fun--he always has projects like this, just so the grandkids have fun. I remember being Marissa's age, and doing things like that with him. It's so fun to watch my kids create memories with him too. He's an amazing person.

0 comments: