Friday, June 26, 2009

Chandler's 4th Birthday




Chandler's request for his birthday dinner this year was a Barbeque. He loves his daddy to make grilled foods. So Ty grilled up hamburgers and hotdogs with all the trimmings served with potato salad, chips, veggies and dip, fruit salad, lemonade, and an inchworm birthday cake to top it off. We had all available family come, and everyone pitched in on a swingset for his gift. He loved being in the limelight, showing off his muscles to everyone:"Are my muscles as hard as a rock? I have big 4 year old muscles now." It was cute. We sure love our big guy--he can be such a rough, tough boy, but he is a teddy bear on the inside.




The other day he said the funniest thing. We've been working on memorizing the articles of faith. At dinner time (the day after we'd done #2) I had made taco soup for dinner. I asked Chandler what he wanted on his soup--cheese? sour cream? chips? His reply: "I want everything but Adam's transgression on my soup." Ty and I about died laughing.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I'll have the taco soup with the Adam's trasgression on side please:) How cute!! Happy Birthday Chandler!!

Unknown said...

I'm still laughing about "adam's transgression!" too funny!