Monday, January 5, 2009

Congrats David and Dione!!

2 of my brothers had exciting things happen this weekend. My brother, David, and his fiance, Laci, took out their endowments in the Twin Falls temple. (This is a preparatory ordinance in our church you do before getting married or going on a mission. You must follow guidelines to be worthy to do it. We make sacred covenants with God to live in a way that will allow us return to live with Him. Endowment means "gift" and basically the gift is the knowledge we recieve there to know how to live our lives.)They are going to be married on January 17th. The other exciting thing is that Dione got his call to serve a mission for our church in Raleigh, North Carolina. He will leave April 1st, 2009. The cool thing is that Ty's brother just moved there a few months ago, and his calling in the church is ward mission leader. So there is a good chance they'll end up working together. Small world sometimes, huh?

2 comments:

Brett said...

So there I am, perusing my cousin's blog when I see a "Bodily" name off to the side...

It's great to see that you and Ty are doing so well, it's fun to see the changes since I saw you last... something like 12 years ago!?! Also cool to see that your brother is going to Raleigh; my parents live down there and I just got back from Christmas there, it's a beautiful area.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi,
Brett Garner

Cyndee Bodily said...

We will watch for him... He might even get to work with Redge, who is a ward missionary. Congrats Dione!