Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Spring Flowers

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: spring flowers
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


This is how I've been scrapbooking lately--it's easy and free. I finally took the time to figure out how to post it on the blog. You can click on the pictures to enlarge them. This is the album I made of the flowers in our yard, and the kids enjoying them. It took me hours and hours last year to landscape our yard and plant bulbs (I planted over 150) and I have absolutely loved looking at my flowers every day. They don't have tulips and stuff in Florida, and of course, this is our first home/yard. I think gardening is one of my new favorite hobbies. (a hobby which is very much encouraged in my family since my dad has a tree farm, grows thousands of landscaping plants, and runs local green houses). I just love springtime in Idaho.

2 comments:

kylee said...

Oh Kyla, your garden looks beautiful! I can't wait to have a yard of my own so I can plant some flowers! By the way, you said that you are using SmileBox as a cheap and easy scrapbook. Can you print them off as 12x12 pages to put in a book?

Kyla said...

Yes you can print them off (that part does cost). I haven't printed any yet, cuz this is my plan--you pay 5.99 a month to be able to print stuff off, so I'm gonna make a ton of pages on there, then only pay for a month and print all of them off at once (maybe every 6 months or so). I love these scrapbooks cuz they are pre-made books, you just slip in your pix. There are hundreds to choose from.