Monday, May 4, 2009

Obsessed.

I tell myself every time I'm pregnant that I am not going to get obsessed. It never works. It's all I eat, sleep, think, and do. Pregnancy. It's such a big deal to me. I tell myself not to make it such a big deal--not to make it the subject of every conversation, the reason for everything I eat or do, but so far I have been unsuccessful. It just seems to encompass and affect every aspect of my life. It's not easy for me. I get sick, I show early, I always have complications. It is such a LLLOOONNNGG 9 months. So, here is a formal apology to everyone for the next 5 1/2 months left and the 3 1/2 months already past--it's gonna be a main topic, I'm warning you, so sorry for the obsession.

3 comments:

kylee said...

Oh Kyla, aren't we all that way? Obsessed with pregnancy, talking about the baby, eating, EVERYTHING that goes along with it! So are you guys going to find out what you are having or keep it a secret? Any names yet? And I think it is about time for a prego picture :)

Kyla said...

We'll find out within the next month what it is. As far as names go--we haven't talked much, but I know we have NO boy names we agree on so far, so we'll see.

Adams said...

Congrats, sweetie. I wish you the best. Are you doing ok?

mrmrsdaadams.blogspot.com