Sunday, November 16, 2008

Out of Comission...

So, I have a few excuses for not posting in the month of November:
1- Chandler threw up in nursery on November 2nd--oh joy. Then it ended up being a week ordeal because Marissa got it too. They had diarrea and were throwing up the whole week. On Tuesday, the kids fell asleep at 1 in the afternoon and only woke up at 3am for a little snack then slept till 7:30am. They both drank like 2 cups of gatorade per day on Tuesday and wednesday, and that was it. I hate having sick kids. I came out with a big, fat coldsore on my lip--due to stress , I'm sure.
2- My computer has not been, and still is not working very well. Ty worked on it for an hour and I am very slowly, but surely finally typing this post. It's all going in slow motion. So, I haven't even checked my email or read anyone's blogs this month either.

BUT, I'm going to try to get caught up now.

0 comments: