Monday, September 22, 2008

Last Sunday

Chandler and Marissa had some cute things to say:

Chandler saw Marissa right after she put her dress on for church. He gasps, "Oh Missy, You look PRETTY! Will you marry me? You look like a princess." What a lady's man already, huh? He's such a sweet boy--he frequently compliments people and tells them he loves them.

Marissa turns to her teacher in primary (I teach the class just younger than hers, so she is in the row right behind me)and says, "Sister Hickley, I love reading the scriptures--it's my very favorite book. I want to read it a lot every day." What a pure-hearted girl. Can't say I would've sincerely said that as a child. I definitely need to take advantage of it, and give her as much as she wants.

I sure love my sweet kids.

0 comments: