Friday, July 11, 2008

Goodbye Florida



Goodbye house, goodbye school, goodbye car, goodbye friends. I bawled my face off saying goodbye to Florida--such a memorable 4 years! It was truly an amazing chapter of our lives. There really aren't words to describe all of it. Definitely the thing we'll miss the most is our friends. So many student friends, church friends, and neighbor friends. It breaks my heart to leave all of you!! So many memories in this little apartment of ours. Florida has been Chandler's entire life, and the only life Marissa remembers. Such a bittersweet time. I did just realize that it's hurricane season, and we're not in it this year (one thing we won't miss) so good luck friends who are still there--may it be an uneventful season. Also, I wanted to throw an invitation out to all our friends in Florida and in other states now, you are always welcome here! I'd better not catch wind of someone being around here and not stopping by!

0 comments: