Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Yep, I'm a true blue American Idol fan.

Wow!! Last night was so much fun! My mom and I went to the American Idol Live Tour in Salt Lake. We found some cheap tickets, but they were awesome seats. When the performers would come out onto the little catwalk, we were literally 15 feet away--talk about up close and personal. So my favorites are 1-David Archuleta, 2-Jason Castro(Ya, I know lots of you have issues with him or his hair, but I REALLY like him)3-Brooke White, then the rest I like depending on what song they do. They all have some I like and don't like. I have never been to a louder event in my life--it was seriously deafening (mostly for David Archuleta) and yes, even I was screaming like a lovestruck teenager. It was just too exciting to keep it in--it would just bubble up and burst from my mouth--I couldn't help myself! Archie was so overwhelmed by the crowd that he was crying. It was so cute. He is just so likeable and kinda bashful. I like Jason because he beats to his own drum--he is original and down to earth, and I like the songs he picks. Yellow and sunshine equals Brooke. She is just cute and she said the funniest thing--She said, "Utah, Utah. This is the place." and the crowd went wild--largely LDS crowd, I'm assuming. Anyway, it was 3 1/2 hours long--so my throat is quite raw today. When Archie sang Stand by me and said "and all you beautiful girls, stand by me", the crowd went wild (probably a ratio of 6 girls to every guy). It was adorable. So, it was amazing (even though we got home at 2 a.m.) and I still feel young at heart. Has anyone heard when any CD's will be released? I'm anxiously awaiting...

3 comments:

Elise said...

I'm glad you had fun! I'm excited that you are finally blogging :) It looks great!

B. Surfer said...

Hey Friend! glad you joined the blogging world! Add us to your link of friends. Happy to see your new location is so wonderfuL!

kylee said...

Hey Kyla! I'm so glad you have a blog! It seems to be the only way I manage to keep in touch! Feel free to add us to your link of friends too! www.kyleeandlance.blogspot.com