Friday, July 11, 2008

Introducing Our New Family Blog!

I'm excited to announce that we are starting this blog! It's been a project that I've wanted to do for a long time, and I'm finally getting to it. It seems like 2008 has been extra busy with finishing dental school, moving, and settling. We moved the last week in June, and have been waiting for our house to be done, and then for internet. We finally got internet this week! Hallelujah!!! and sorry for neglecting all our emails everyone!!

I've had a hard time deciding where to start, and I thought maybe I'd do a recap of our year so far, and then hopefully keep you updated after that.

I thought I would also offer an explanation for the name of our blog. Well, how do I explain it? I just thought it was a bright, cheerful, fun name!

Please feel free to comment on anything!

0 comments: