Sunday, July 27, 2008

I may have gotten a little carried away...



I was at the park with the kids and Kirsten (my little sis) on Thursday and we had a picnic dinner there. While we were eating, we noticed these girls (who I went to school with) with displays of hair things. Marissa went to check it out, and came back with wide eyes, "Mom, they are sooooooo cute, can I have one?" So I went and looked with her, and I had to agree, they were cute! But, the price wasn't cute. $5.00 per bow (so if you want to do pigtails, thats ten bucks!!) I was like--I can totally tell how those were made, and I could copy them. So, on Friday we went to walmart and got hair elastics and ribbon, and Marissa, Kirsten and I made a few (ha, ha) of them--all kinds of cute ones in colors that matched their clothes. It was fun. We all got into it.

0 comments: