Sunday, July 20, 2008

Out of the mouth of Babes.

I listened in on my kids conversation yesterday morning: "Marissa-Where is Jesus Christ? Chandler-at home. Marissa-Where is His home? Chandler-at the temple." Wow. He said it so matter of fact-like. No doubts or hesitations. And you know what? I think he knows that--I think he remembers things from before his birth. Such a simple, sweet testimony. I hope he always remembers. Then the other day Chandler wanted me to color with him in his coloring book. "Okay", I said, "where should I color?" Chandler gives a stern and thorough reply: "This is my page, that is your page. Don't color on my page because it's PERSONAL." Personal?? Excuse me, but you're 3 years old!! You don't have anything personal. Ha, ha. I think he likes to copy big words from big sis that she copies from big mama and big dada. Anyway, it startled me-coming from such a little mouth. The things kids say...

1 comments:

Adams said...

Once again, I really wish we lived close by each other again. I miss your influence (the proof is in your children's faith) so much.